Linking Terms and Conditions
Interested parties may place a hyperlink (a “Link”) from their website to the South Coast British Columbia Transportation Authority (also known as TransLink) website located at www.translink.ca subject to, and provided they comply with, the following terms and conditions:
- the Link must always be in the form of an active link directly to http://www.translink.ca. You may not use any of TransLink’s names, logos, designs, slogans or other trademarks in or with your links, or any other words or codes identifying TransLink’s web site in any “metatag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without the express permission in writing from TransLink.
- you may not incorporate any content from the TransLink web site onto your web site (e.g., by in-lining, framing or creating other browser or border environments around the content of TransLink’s web site). The consent granted here is only to link to, not replicate, TransLink content.
- your use of the Link must in no way disparage or send any negative, inaccurate or misleading message with respect to TransLink or its products, services or business, or otherwise detract from or depreciate the goodwill associated with TransLink or its business or representatives or proprietary materials;
- you may not use a Link from any web site which contains content which could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- your use of the Link must not imply any endorsement or sponsorship by TransLink of your products or services, or any relationship or affiliation between you or your web site and TransLink. The Link may be included on your website for information or convenience purposes only;
- you may not use the Link in any manner which infringes any intellectual property or other rights or violates any provincial, federal or international law;
- TransLink reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to terminate your right to use a link to its web site, either as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions or for any other reason which TransLink deems appropriate in its sole and exclusive discretion. Upon termination of this consent, you shall immediately cease any and all use of the Link.
TransLink may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions. You are bound by any such revisions and TransLink recommends that you therefore periodically visit this page to review the current version of these Terms and Conditions.