Canada Day Service Schedule
TransLink will be operating additional services to help customers get to and from the Canada Day celebrations. Check the information below to see if your service is affected, or visit our Alerts page.
To make sure you get where you need to go on time, plan your trip with our Trip Planner. You can also call Customer Information at 604.953.3333. Remember: on a holiday you only need a one-zone fare to travel across all zones!
Monday, July 1 (Canada Day)
- SkyTrain Expo/Millennium Lines will add additional trains throughout the day to handle the crowds expected to come to downtown Vancouver. The last trains on the Expo/Millennium Line will leave Waterfront for King George at 1:15 a.m. and for VCC-Clark at 12:31 a.m. (one hour later than the normal closing time for Sundays and holidays). There will also be additional trains from King George to New Westminster until 1:28 a.m. for customers returning from the events in Surrey and Cloverdale.
- SkyTrain Canada Line will run its regular hours, with the last train leaving Waterfront for YVR-Airport at 1:05 a.m. and for Richmond-Brighouse at 1:15 a.m. Additional trains will be added throughout the day to handle the crowds expected to come to downtown Vancouver.
- SeaBus will run two-boat service with departures every 15 minutes from 10 a.m. until 11:30 p.m., then every half hour until 1:22 a.m.
- Buses will run on the regular Sunday/holiday schedule, although there will be additional coaches available at the transit supervisors' discretion. For customers returning to Surrey from downtown Vancouver there will be additional trips on the #319, #320 and #321 until 1:15 a.m. to connect with the later SkyTrains to King George.
- West Coast Express train and TrainBus service will not operate.
- West Vancouver Transit buses will have additional coaches to help take people to and from the fireworks at Dundarave as well as to serve crowds going to the fireworks show in downtown Vancouver.
*Note to all customers using Waterfront Station: Canada Line and SeaBus passengers will have access through the Cordova Street entrance, however Expo/Millennium Line passengers will need to enter through the Howe Street entrance after 10:30 p.m. (until lineups have cleared).
Service returns to regular weekday schedules for all modes on Tuesday, July 2, 2013.