How to sign up
Offering the Employer Pass Program to your employees is easy! Below you'll find the steps on how to enroll, how to pay for the passes and what to do if you need to make any changes. Remember: a minimum of 25 employees is required, and they must each commit to participate in the program for a minimum of 12 months.
Enrolling Your Company
- Read our Terms and Conditions and check out the FAQs.
- Call us at 604.216 3299 to let us know you're interested.
- Assign a coordinator from your company to administer the program.
- Complete and submit the Company Application Form. We'll call you to confirm receipt of your application, answer any questions you might have and let you know the next steps.
- Upon application approval, you'll receive an Employer Agreement to be signed by a CEO or senior officer in your company.
Once the Employer Agreement is signed, you'll need to enroll your employees into the program.
- Each interested employee must complete an Employee Enrollment Contract. A minimum of 25 employees is required, and they must commit to participate in the program for a minimum of 12 months. Check out our Fare Zone Map Details document to help identify the appropriate fare zone pass to purchase.
- Your company coordinator then forwards the completed Employee Enrollment Contracts to TransLink.
- Your company coordinator will be issued a username and password and notified of the next available (free) two-hour training course on administration of the program.
Paying for the Passes
Your company's payroll department arranges the payroll deductions. Your company coordinator can print off a Remittance Report each month, summarizing the names, number and types of passes in use by your employees. Any other applicable fees will also appear on this report (eg. enrollment, lost pass, early termination). The invoice must be paid by the 15th day of each month.
Changes to Employee Participation
If an employee needs to make any changes to their participation in the program (zone change, name change, someone leaving the program or a temporary suspension of the pass), a Change Request Form will need to be completed and submitted.
Schedule of Key Dates
||Zone Change Reinstate Deadline
||Terminate Suspend Deadline
||Passes will be received at company by 1 p.m.
Please note: the Schedule of Key Dates is for company coordinator use only.
If you are an EPP pass holder and are not the company coordinator, please check with your coordinator to ensure your request has met your company's internal deadlines, which may be in advance of TransLink's deadlines noted above.