FareDealer Vendor Opportunities
TransLink strives for vendors who are located within a reasonable distance to each other for customer accessibility, and who will consistently and reliably serve the public.
Upon a need being identified, TransLink will post notification on this page that applications are being accepted in a specific geographic area. Waitlists will not be maintained.
The following outlines our vendor contractual requirements and policies.
New Vendor Requirements
- Able to meet financial requirements including providing Security (Deposit or Letter of Credit) and proof of Insurance in the amount of estimated monthly sales but no less than $10,000
- In business for minimum one year
- Able to meet FareDealer Agreement requirements including having adequate stock of all products available to the public, reporting and payment requirements, and audit requirements
- Able to maintain sales at or above $10,000 per month (or other minimum sales threshold for a particular location, as determined by TransLink)
- Able to provide good customer service and represent TransLink professionally
- Desirable location (not in close proximity to other vendors unless otherwise determined by TransLink)
- Wheelchair accessible
TransLink Operating Practice
A 1% commission is paid on all Fare Media sales. TransLink regularly audits vendors for compliance with the FareDealer vendor agreement in order to maintain a high level of customer service to Transit users.
Need more information?
Call the FareDealer Head Office at 604.453.4490