Procurement opportunities may be downloaded directly from this web site OR obtained from the Procurement Department by making advance arrangements with a member of Procurement, located at:
TransLink Corporate Procurement
1600-4720 Kingsway (MetroTower II)
Burnaby, BC V5H 4N2
Responses to procurement opportunities must be returned to the Procurement Department as detailed in the procurement opportunity (usually in a sealed envelope or package not later than the “Closing Time” set out in the procurement opportunity).
The Procurement Department generally does not accept responses via internet, e-mail or fax unless, the procurement opportunity specifically states one or more of these modes of response is acceptable.
All Contracts with TransLink and its Subsidiaries are subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
If you have questions about a procurement opportunity, submit your question directly to the responsible member of Procurement at fax no. 604.453.4630 or e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org within the timeframe identified in the procurement opportunity, specifying the name and reference number of the procurement opportunity.
Questions and Answers are usually posted to the specific procurement opportunity web page in the form of a numbered questions and answers addendum. (Note - Respondents should specifically identify any questions that are considered trade secret. Procurement will review the questions and make arrangements with the bidder for a confidential response if deemed necessary.)
It is the sole responsibility of the Respondent to regularly check the individual web page for addenda, questions and answers, clarifications and amendments.
Procurement Opportunity Results
As soon as practical after award, the name of the successful respondent is posted on this web site.
Ownership of Documents
All procurement opportunity documents issued by TransLink are the property of TransLink and may not be copied or sold to other parties without the express authorization of the Manager, Procurement.
Altering of Documents
Respondents must not electronically alter any portion of downloaded procurement opportunity documents with the exception of adding the information requested. To do so may invalidate the Respondents response.
- Check the individual procurement opportunity details web page regularly for amendments, addendum, clarifications and questions and answers on active procurement opportunities.
- Ensure that all parts of the document were obtained by reviewing the included table of contents of each procurement opportunity document.
- Read the procurement opportunity documents thoroughly and comply with all the instructions and conditions.
- Submit any queries regarding the bid document to the appropriate member in Procurement prior to the closing date as stipulated in the procurement opportunity documents.
- Ensure your procurement opportunity is submitted to the correct office before the closing time, or it will be deemed non-compliant and returned.